We are looking for Sales Superheroes
Edinburgh Bus Tours is one of Scotland’s top paid-for visitor attractions and offers a five star visitor experience. We help over 690,000 visitors from all over the world discover Edinburgh each year. We offer five different tours, each one creating a unique and memorable experience for our visitors.
With Tour Season back in full swing, we’re looking for outgoing, confident, highly motivated sales people to join our team, promoting our tours and products.
Ticket Seller Requirements
- Like all superheroes you must be people focused and enjoy working outside
- Previous Sales experience would be advantageous
- Experience of cash handling
- Previous experience in the tourism industry would be an advantage, but DON’T FEAR, full training and support will be given.
What’s in it for you as our Ticket Seller?
- Our top sellers make £400 – £450 OTE per week
- £7.83p/h PLUS commission
- Opportunity to return the following season
- Not all Heroes wear a cape but a uniform is provided
- FREE Travel to work! With our Ridacard on our buses and Edinburgh Trams
As July and August are our busiest times, we are unable to give holidays during this time (holiday pay will be accrued). Your shift pattern will be working 5 days over 7 and will also include weekends as we’re super busy then too!
Remember with great power, comes great responsibility so apply now!