We’re looking for a Tour Desk Supervisor to join our team.
Based at our offices on Waverley Bridge, you would be working 42.5 hours a week, 0630 – 1530 or 1530 – 0030, five days from seven.
Tour Desk Supervisor Responsibilities
- Dealing with rotas for staff
- Collating and storing data on various Microsoft programmes
- Work closely with colleagues and peers to ensure the smooth running of the tour buses
- Ensure close monitoring of KPI’s to maintain a high standard of performance
- All other Supervisory duties as required by Management
Tour Desk Supervisor Requirements
- You must be a competent user of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication skills in a customer facing environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of Drivers Hours rules
- Previous Cash Handling Experience
- Ability to work under minimal instruction in order to fulfil duties as required
Benefits for you as our Tour Desk Supervisor
- Salary Circa£30,742.40.p/a, pension and discount schemes and much more
- Continual training and development to push forward your career
- FREE Travel to work! With our Ridacard on our buses and trams
If you think you fit the bill then we’d love to hear from you.
Email us now at email@example.com