Edinburgh Bus Tours, is one of Scotland’s top paid-for visitor attractions offering a five star experience to Edinburgh visitors.
We help around 700,000 visitors from all over the world discover Scotland’s capital each year on our four bus tours, each creating a unique and memorable experience for our customers.
With summer here, we are looking for outgoing, confident, highly motivated sales people to join our team, promoting our tours and products.
Ticket Seller Requirements
- You must be people focused and enjoy working outside
- Previous sales experience would be advantageous
- Experience of cash handling
- Previous experience in the tourism industry would be an advantage, but DON’T FEAR, full training and support will be given.
What’s in it for you as our Ticket Seller?
- Our top sellers make £400 – £450 OTE per week
- £8.21p/h PLUS commission
- Travel in Edinburgh and surrounding areas for FREE with your Ridacard valid on all our buses and Edinburgh Trams.
- Opportunity to return the following season
- Not all Heroes wear a cape but a uniform is provided
As July and August are our busiest times, we are unable to give holidays during this time (holiday pay will be accrued). Your shift pattern will be working 5 days over 7 and will also include weekends as we’re super busy then too!