The Royal Edinburgh Ticket
Please note the Palace of Holyroodhouse is closed on the following dates in 2019
24 June – 5 July
When the Palace is closed Royal Edinburgh Ticket holders are offered the entry to The Queen’s Gallery and a Palace Guidebook instead. There is no refund for unused portions on the Royal Edinburgh Ticket.
Note both the Palace and Queen’s Gallery are closed on 25, 26 Dec.
This unique ticket is all you need to explore the Royal splendours of Scotland's capital. Valid for 48 hours, The Royal Edinburgh Ticket includes fast track admission to three majestic attractions in Scotland’s capital. Hop-on, Hop-off three Edinburgh Bus Tours as you explore the city between each attraction with panoramic views from the top deck.
48 hours on 3 City Tours
- Guaranteed entry - no time slot required
- Home to the nation’s Crown Jewels, including the Stone of Destiny
- The One o’ Clock Gun - the famous time signal, firing since 1861
- Spectacular views across the capital
- St. Margaret’s Chapel – the oldest building in Edinburgh
- See Mons Meg – one of Europe’s oldest siege guns
Which tours go to Edinburgh Castle?
- Follow in the footsteps of Royalty and discover The Queen’s former floating palace.
- Fascinating audio tour available in 30 languages.
- Discover how the Royal Family and 220 crew lived.
- Relax and enjoy waiter service in the Royal Deck Tea Room.
- Scotland’s best attraction for 12 years.
Which tours go to The Royal Yacht Britannia?
- Her Majesty The Queen's official residence in Scotland
- Magnificent State Apartments used by the Royal Family
- Historic chambers of Mary, Queen of Scots
- Romantic ruin of Holyrood Abbey
- Audio tour in 9 languages
- Exhibitions at The Queen's Gallery (extra charge, except when offered in place of the Palace during Palace closures on 15 - 26 May and 26 June - 7 July 2018)
Which tours go to the Palace of Holyroodhouse?
3 great bus tours
- Unlimited travel on our 3 City Tours
- Hop-on, Hop-off our tour buses to visit the Royal attractions
- Valid for 48 hours
Wheelchair and Class 2 mobility scooter accessible
Which tours are included?