Changes to our bus tours - Monday 31 December
If you’re joining us for a bus tour today, our tours will be starting from the north side of St Andrew Square instead of Waverley Bridge. There will also be some diversions.
Experience our five-star tours
Hop-on, Hop-off and discover the best of Edinburgh.
See more for less with our multi-tour tickets
From only £20
Get a unique view of Scotland's Capital from the top deck and enjoy all the sights at your leisure with a multi-tour ticket, offering great value unlimited travel on our tours for 24 or 48 hours.Buy multi-tour tickets now
This unique ticket is all you need to explore the Royal splendours of Scotland's capital. Valid for 48 hours, The Royal Edinburgh Ticket includes fast track admission to three majestic attractions in Scotland’s capital. Hop on - Hop off four Edinburgh Bus Tours as you explore the city between each attraction with panoramic views from the top deck.
OUR SAFETY, YOUR CONFIDENCE
- Please follow current Scottish Government guidelines when travelling with us.
- Our buses are cleaned thoroughly internally and externally daily by our engineering team.
- Our tour team will be wiping down all customer touchpoints on board all our buses between tours.
- E-Tickets can be bought in advance at www.edinburghtour.com or if buying your ticket on the day, please pay by card where possible.
- Please use hand sanitiser before and after you travel on any of our tours.
- Please wear a face covering unless you are exempt.
- Eating or drinking is not permitted on board the vehicle.
- Only travel if you are feeling well.
- Our team are here to help you – please show them respect.
Thank you and enjoy your tour!