To allow an event to take place, Johnston Terrace and Lawnmarket will be closed until approximately 12 noon today (Friday 3 September). Short-term closures will also be in place at Canongate and Holyrood.
Tour bus diversion information can be found below:
- CitySightseeing – between Lothian Road and Chambers Street, buses will be diverted via Earl Grey Street, Lauriston Place and Forrest Road.
- Edinburgh Tour – between Bristo Place and Charlotte Square, buses will be diverted via Lauriston Place, Earl Grey Street, Lothian Road, Princes Street and South Charlotte Street.
Between 1110 – 1200 hrs, the following diversion will also be in effect:
- Edinburgh Tour – buses will be diverted via George Street, Hanover Street, The Mound, Market Street, Jeffrey Street, St. Mary’s Street, Holyrood Road, Queen’s Drive and back to Dynamic Earth.
- Majestic Tour – between Easter Road and St. Andrew Square, buses will be diverted via Regent Road, Waterloo Place, Princes Street and South St. David Street.
- CitySightseeing will not be diverted in this area, but may be subject to short delays.